Expert Remedial Massage And Manual Therapies For Chronic And Acute Pain Management
Customized Musculoskeletal Pain Relief Utilizing Neuromuscular Technique/Deep Tissue Therapy and Clinical Massage/Orthopedic Assessment Skills To Effectively Address Musculoskeletal Pain Conditions Of Known And Unknown Etiology/Origin Of Cause. PMSC Muscular Therapy Provides And Receives Referrals To/From Area Medical And CAM Health Care Specialists/Clinicians. Some Of These Referrals Include, But Are Not Limited To Chiropractic Physicians, Physical Therapy Providers, Osteopathic Physicians-DO, Athletic Trainers/Sports Conditioning Specialists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Occupational Therapists, Neurologists, Podiatry Physicians/Surgeons, Structural Integration Bodyworkers, Herbalists, Naturopathic Physicians And Acupuncturists.
Many sources of soft tissue-myofascial pain stems from restricted or "adhered" connective tissues called fascia. When these fascial structures in the body become adhered and restricted it can put tremendous forces on the body which causes pain and limited movement. Since these fascial restrictions are usually not detected in standard radiology images or MRI's, the problem or painful condition can go undiagnosed or even misdiagnosed, not revealing the whole picture. Once these structures are released, function is often restored with improved joint mobility and reduced or eliminated pain. In order to move and feel better, the under lying root cause of pain and dysfunction needs to be addressed to help alleviate not only the physical symptoms, but create a therapeutic soft tissue change to relax, release and lengthen hypertonic musculature, and their thick connective tissue coverings, which reduces inflammation, allowing the body to heal and restore itself. Recommended home care basic stretching and strength training referrals are available when indicated and requested.
Specialties: Muscular Pain Relief Of The Following
- Repetitive Use Injury And Poor Postural Related Distortion (Kyphotic/Thoracic Hypercurvature)
- Neck, Shoulder And Arm Dysfunction/Pain Including Headaches, TMJ Dysfunction, Cervical Dystonia/Torticolis, Forward Head Posture, Whiplash MVA Related Cervical Injury, Cervical/Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Glenohumeral Joint (Adhesive Capsulitis) Immobility Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Subacromial Bursitis, Bicipital Tendinosis and Tendonitis
- Lower Back And Hip Problems:Degenerative Spinal/Disc Related Malady, Spondylosis, Structural Misalignment, SI Joint Dysfunction, Spinal Curvature Disorders, Spondylisthesis/lumbosacral (nerve root/spinal related pain) and Pelvic Torque (Tilting)
- Leg And Foot Pain/Injury:Plantar Fasciitis And Calf Related Pain, Anterior (Leg) Compartment Syndrome, Metatarsal/Phalangeal Joint Pain/Bunions
- Myofascial Pain And Neuromuscular Impingement Syndromes:Fibromyalgia, Lumbar Pain, Sciatica, Piriformis Syndrome, Shoulder Impingement, Thoracic Outlet, Lateral Epicondylitis/Tennis Elbow and Carpal Tunnel Syndromes